- Write as though you were speaking to a friend rather than giving a formal speech with approximately 2,500 characters or less.
- Be positive from start to finish.
- Be specific. Give enough details to arouse interest.
- Be accurate.
- Include interesting, but compelling experiences.
- Include an attention-grabbing first sentence.
- Write a closing that provides a finished and logical conclusion.
This would be of great help and inspiration.
What are people saying about us?
"Having a lot of debt feels burdensome. You feel guilty, you feel ashamed. When I was told about Temida, I felt hopeful. I found them to be very sympathetic and they listened and they weren’t judgemental"
"Some of our family was addicted to gaming, we could not see it comming. Temida offered psychological support but it worked only because the person was willing to change"
"I thought I had everything under control, but then when I couldn’t pay my rent and I had to borrow money from a friend, that’s when I knew things were not good.Temida helped me to understand my situation and build an action plan. Im not out of trouble but I have a plan"
"As student I never made my budget, after a training with Temida I could plan better and even offer my self nice hollidays"